castaner espadrilles

Apr 23, 2006
just wanted to share..i got these yesterday in red and they're gorgeous!! i haven't worn them outside yet, but i did wear them around the house for a few hours yesterday and they seem like they'll be really comfy. good price point too...$165...and i heard through the grapevine that castaner makes CL's espadrilles...

i have also heard that the peep-toe pinches some girls toes, but so far it doesn't bother me. so, for anyone looking at esp. these are fabulous!!!

Attachments

• castaner.jpg
    castaner.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,154
Congrats on the new purchase!! I am wearing mine today, in black. They are comfortable and easy on the feet. One of the better shoe purchases I've made in awhile!

Cute shoes!!! BTW, I love your website. I've been on it tons of times and find it very informative. I have it bookmarked as one of my favs even before I found the PF! Keep up the great work!!

talveira said:
Cute shoes!!! BTW, I love your website. I've been on it tons of times and find it very informative. I have it bookmarked as one of my favs even before I found the PF! Keep up the great work!!

thank you so much!!! :love:

and just an update, but i'm wearing them now, have been all day and standing up for a lot of it. they're comfortable, a little narrow in the toes, but not too narrow, i can feel that they've stretched a bit. the only problem is - they're hot! i miss my thongs right now...