Cassie's Collection

1. Hey everyone! I finally decided to post pictures of my purses. I have 72 purses and several pictures of my collection, so I'll try to fit as many pictures into one post as possible.

I've been collecting purses for a few years and have kind of gone through "phases" of what purses I liked. Some of my purses my seem a little "childish", but that's 'cause I've had those for a long time. Anyway, without further ado, here's my purses:

[​IMG]
    A few of my "purses". The large gold one is a keychain that I also use as a coin purse. The small pink one is a pin given to me for my birthday, and the other two are bracelets.

[​IMG]
    Some of my totes.

[​IMG]
    More totes.

[​IMG]
    The last of my totes, promise.

[​IMG]
    The pink purse on the right and the Sound of Music purse on the left I got at a craft fair. I got the Breakfast at Tiffany's purse while I was in New York and the shell coin purse and the woven purse were given to me by my aunt. I can't remember where she got them, but I know she got them from an island.

I'll post more pictures later. Thanks for looking!

2. 72 handbags!? That's quite a collection! Thanks for sharing!

3. great collection!!!

4. nice collection

5. very pretty!

6. Here's some more pictures:

[​IMG]
    My more formal purses for special occassions.

[​IMG]
    Some of the purses that I use quite often. The small canvas one in the back says "bookworm" on it and has an embriodery of a girl reading.

[​IMG]
    Some more purses. I bring out the Christmas tree purse every year for Christmas.

[​IMG]
    My hobo/slouch bags. I especially love the one on the far left, it's so colorful!

[​IMG]
    More purses. I haven't used someof these in awhile... kind of forgot about them. Lol.

[​IMG]
    All of these purses were given to me by my aunt. My favorite is the large red one on the right.

Thanks for looking!

7. The last of my purses:

[​IMG]
    Some of my first purses. The denim one in the front was my very first purse, given to me by my grandparents. In the tub are my wallets.

[​IMG]
    More purses. On the left, behind the pink purse, is a black purse with purses on it. I have a matching travel cosmetic case and duffle-type bag for a carry-on.

[​IMG]
    More everyday purses.

[​IMG]
    The three purses in the center back (the one with the hiker, the canvas bag covered in pink and orange, and the black one with the wooden handles) I made when I went through my crafty phase.

[​IMG]
    My two vintage purses. I know the basket one is from the sixties, but I'm not sure about the gold triangle purse. I think it's from the fifties, but that's just a guess.

Thanks for looking and all of your comments!

8. You have quite a variety there! :smile:

9. love your collection! all those colors! and they are all very unique!

10. so coloful, fab collection!

11. cute n unique =D

12. Thank you! I love colorful, unusual purses. Thanks for looking!

13. WOW! Such unique pieces!!! I LOVE IT!!!:love:

14. really cute and unique collection! :smile:

15. nice bgs :smile: