Cashmere Mafia

Will you be tuning in this fall?

• Yes, for sure!

• No, not interested.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw that to-die-for Gucci bag! As for the show...it is quite a bit like Sex & the City, really. Four gorgeous catty women working and living in a big city. It's worth watching for the bag and shoe sightings...

I watched the premier as well - and I just realized that I barely remember the storyline! I DO remember the fab bags though...my daughter came in the room during the scene where Lucy Liu was walking to her office, and I had such an awful case of bag lust that I didn't even realize that she was trying to talk to me LOL!

I swear - my eyes never left that :heart:Gucci:heart:

It will never replace SATC in my heart, but I think it's a great alternative to re-watching my SATC DVDs for the 18000th time..
I love that you all brought up the Gucci bag scene!! Watching her open the box and dustbag made me shiver!! I looked up and my SO was making fun of the look in my eye LOL... He joked he was going to ban me from watching because it would only encourage my bag obsession, you know, I think he's right! :graucho:

I just watched the 2 episodes on abc.com. I enjoyed the show. I liked taking a peek into the lives of high powered business women, since it's a life I've not lived. I also disagree on the SAHM bashing in the 2nd episode, as I think it was about a lonely woman trying to seduce another woman's husband. I saw nothing in the show that said SAHMs were less valuable than the working woman. I'm sure this issue has been visited many times before.

I watched the premier as well - and I just realized that I barely remember the storyline! I DO remember the fab bags though...my daughter came in the room during the scene where Lucy Liu was walking to her office, and I had such an awful case of bag lust that I didn't even realize that she was trying to talk to me LOL!

I swear - my eyes never left that :heart:Gucci:heart:

Me too!!! Loved the show as well.