Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

• cash/debit

• charge

Results are only viewable after voting.
always use debit card. Why charge it when I have immediate cash available? Plus I like to buy what I truly can afford. Many people (not here per say) say that they pay there debts off in full every month, accordoing to statistics, not many people at all do. Majority pay the minimum.

I use a credit card for the convenience and rewards. I wouldn't want to carry $1000+ cash on me to the mall and I could very well just use my debit card, but then I wouldn't be getting 1% cash back or gift certificates! Also, if there are ever any problems with unauthorized charges, it's just more comforting to know that I can dispute it while still having the money in my bank account :yes:

Exactly!!:yes:

i notice not one single person charges anything AND doesn't pay in full... is that really true? so no one here ever charges and doens't pay it off right away?

I always pay it off right away, unless I have a 0% apr credit card. But even so, I make sure I have that much in savings so I never have to pay interest...and I pay minimums and pay off the balance on the 0% card when the 0% expires...so my money can be earning interest in the meantime. :yes:

i notice not one single person charges anything AND doesn't pay in full... is that really true? so no one here ever charges and doens't pay it off right away?

Credit Card?, flyer miles. Also with AMEX,when you purchase something using your platnum card & something goes wrong they will insure ur purchase within six months (ex if I were to purchase an item,and after the return date something goes wrong,amex will credit back the $$ ). Im not sure if my parents pay it off in full,but I think they do pay it off because they dislike taking out loans,and ect.

I charge all my LV stuff so I can get my mileage points or my Neiman Marcus points --- depending on where I purchase them. I set aside the cash first, though, so I can pay the bill when it comes.