Casey At Pulse

1. I am such a fan of hers!!!!! She not only responds to every single one of my emails but she calls me to give me the heads up on things, and tries so hard to find me exactly what I need!!!!

She found me the Spiaggia Zucca i've been dreaming of!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

MY DREADBOY IS COMING HOME!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. That bag is perfect! I :heart: it. Congrats :yahoo:

3. ahhh you got the dread boy, the cute little girl in the animal innertube w/the blue hair and the deer! Damn.......you stinker!! Very, very cute.

4. yay for you n your toki husband@

5. woot, i'm happy for you :biggrin: yayy.

6. I feel like I can breathe now!

But I have another dilemma! My daughter just said
    "Mommy, can you buy me a Tokidoki like yours? But I want a small one with the pony (unicorn) on it. Pleeeeasse!?"

She's 4! I don't know if she's ready for an 80$ purse! I told my husband and he just laughed.. why am I really thinking of getting her one though!? I love that she loves what I love! Hahahaaha

7. oh my gosh, lolz...they dont make the bocce in spiaggia though eh? maybe you should get her a braciatto thingy lol if they make those...or a caramella?

8. Congrats on your zucca it is TDF!! :drool: What are you going to do with your other bag? Didn't you get a zucca already? Exchange? :confused1:

I think a Bocce would be adorable for your daughter. Is it really true that they're not making them or is it just that Pulse doesn't have them? :shrugs:

9. I already had a Zucca in the Spiaggia print but it wasn't the print placement I really wanted so Casey found me an even better one! I think i'm just going to send it back to Pulse, Casey asked me to return it with a RA but I have no idea what that is?!

10. I thought you had a Zucca but for some reason I couldn't remember. I know you weren't in :heart: with the placement. I'm glad she found you a better one! She rocks!! :rochard:

RA = Return Authorization usually you have to get an RA# from the store before you return it so they know to expect it!! :graucho: The info is probably on their website under returns!!

11. ahh!!! Thanks, I understand now!

Should I return it though? Casey said that since it was free shipping, if I return it i'll get back my money less 7 dollars... I know, seven bucks... but still...

Should I try selling it? I don't know...

12. actually I think the website said it's minus $8 and then you gotta pay to ship it back. So you could be out about $15. I would check eBay first and see if there's a want for one. IF you think about it, the eBay/paypal fees could end up being about the same or more than what you would have to pay to ship it back. And returning it would be LESS HASSLE.

13. idk, maybe sell it on eBay...with a reserve lolz.

14. beautiful zucca! im glad you managed to get the print placement you wanted! and props to your daughter for asking for a tokidoki purse! she has good taste lol :biggrin:

15. And I STILL think you already have the best Spiaggia print placement of any that I've seen pics of so far!