Cartier Love Bracelet

i've been dying to have one since it got popular again last year...have been bugging bf to get it for me but he just couldn't see the rational for spending over $3000 for a bracelet:crybaby:! i don't want to buy it for myself bec it loses the idea behind it... i still throw hints here and there but still no such luck. :sad:

mlredo, if you dont mind could you please post pics of you wearing it... or Anyone who has the love bracelet pls kindly post ....please please please:Push:

I have a yellow gold Cartier Love Bracelet. I love it. Although most of my everyday jewelry is either plat or S/S, I used to wear it next to my watch and it looked so cool. Don't wear anymore because I am single.
They are sold in sizes. You can get it a lil larger to appear more like a bangle or tight more like a cuff. The key just isn't any lil key//screwdriver. It is about 2 inches long and is solid gold. It just acts like a screwdriver to bolt the two screws in the side.
You might want to check out Ebay and post something for authentication.
Honest, it is a wonderful token when you are commited. Looks so Cool!

Just saw this post. I have has a Cartier love bracelet for 2+ years so I wanted to post a pic. It is not the best pic but I hope it wil do.

Ginab, If you see this . . . my braclet is the rose/pink gold. It is not bright pink, which is why I like it. The cost was 3300.00 when we go it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3214.jpg
    IMG_3214.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4,978
its such a gorgeous bracelet, and such a romantic gesture behind it.

I too have wanted one for ages, its just one of those things that you hope you might be surprised with one day ;)

Just saw this post. I have has a Cartier love bracelet for 2+ years so I wanted to post a pic. It is not the best pic but I hope it wil do.

Ginab, If you see this . . . my braclet is the rose/pink gold. It is not bright pink, which is why I like it. The cost was 3300.00 when we go it.

attachment.php

oh my gosh!!!!:nuts: it looks gorgeous!!!! i love it!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool: I WANT ONE SOOOO BAAADDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

Thanks guys!!!! Yeah I love the meaning of the bracelet. My husband also loved it . . . that is why he got it for me for our 5th anniversary. When we went to cartier they said to either get rose gold or yellow gold because the white gold requires rodium treatment over time and the bracelet is not supposed to be removed. I opted for the rose gold because they said they only had one left in the country at the time . . . and that is all I needed to hear

Thanks guys!!!! Yeah I love the meaning of the bracelet. My husband also loved it . . . that is why he got it for me for our 5th anniversary. When we went to cartier they said to either get rose gold or yellow gold because the white gold requires rodium treatment over time and the bracelet is not supposed to be removed. I opted for the rose gold because they said they only had one left in the country at the time . . . and that is all I needed to hear

how sweet:heart:

Ladies with this bracelet, do you find yours scratches easily? I'm extremely careful with my jewellery but mine scratches like crazy. Think it must be the high polish finish and the fact that you aren't supposed to remove it. I got mine as a early Mother's Day pressie. It's not even Mother's Day yet and it's looking pretty roughed up.

Reactions: yoviv