Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi Everyone... I am fairly new to the Love collection.. can you let me know what's the difference between the new screw system vs the old screw system on the Love bracelets? I've heard that the screws come off in the old system but not the new.. is that true?

TIA:smile:

Hi Everyone... I am fairly new to the Love collection.. can you let me know what's the difference between the new screw system vs the old screw system on the Love bracelets? I've heard that the screws come off in the old system but not the new.. is that true?

Yes that is true. I have the new one and the screws do not come out. i am not sure why they changed it but I think people would lose the screws with the old one. Last week my SA told me that there were problems in the very beginning with the new ones but not to worry anymore. Is that true who knows?1

Yes that is true. I have the new one and the screws do not come out. i am not sure why they changed it but I think people would lose the screws with the old one. Last week my SA told me that there were problems in the very beginning with the new ones but not to worry anymore. Is that true who knows?1

Thanks Lovefour!

I was also told by my SA last week that Cartier was aware of the issues with the new screw system and the screw system on the newer bracelets have now been corrected. I hope that is true

Thanks for your response. What happened to your WG ? How did it break and where? I am really loving the WG and YG mixed. I never used to but its growing on me. Seeing them together in this forum is making me a believer:graucho:

I love the combo too, but afraid to break it and lose it! once it break by just taking it out, but i took it back and it is now its fixed, (i took to a regular jewelry fixing place) - I bought it used in ebay-

Oh no! Is it the newer design? This is why I'm hesitating to buy one (but probably still will...:hrmm:)

older design, just be careful when wearing, i do alot of work thru the home- the yellow gold one is just fine- I bought these both from ebay- i got it fix from some jewelry fixing place in the mall.- but no longer wearing them, I miss them so much

cocopuff said:
Thanks Lovefour!

I was also told by my SA last week that Cartier was aware of the issues with the new screw system and the screw system on the newer bracelets have now been corrected. I hope that is true

I love the new system, its so easy to wear it and take it of ! So glad that they did change it. But still dont if its gonna be a problem or no with it.

Barbieq8 said:
Is your love bracelet with old screw or new? Also can some one help mine is new screws system do you think will face a problem taking it on/off ?

Please any one with size 18 love bracelet post pics with your wrist size, my breaclet is coming in few weeks and dont have a chance to try it and want to see how dose it fit, my wrist is 16 cm and lift wrist is a bit bigger than 16.

princessLIL said:
Addicted 2Hermes Love La Dona watch! I wear three love bracelets,
RG 4 d, YG plain, WG 6 d.:smile: Hope u get RG 10 d its gorgeous!!

Oh, there are 6 and 4 diamond? I am planning to get one with alternating diamonds for a BIG birthday coming up but didn't know there were two choices?? I guess I should go check them both out at the store. So confusing!

SophiaLee said:
^ they don't make the 6 diamond anymore. Only 4. Or 10 of course.

I just knew that they just have them in 4 and 10, so no more 6 ? Do you know why? And please we need to see more pics and size with wrist size for people who cant go and try like me :biggrin: we should make a thred with wrist size and what size should they get , because i cant find what size should i get 18 or 19 i cant go to the store its far away and i need to order by phone :sad: i get the 17 and return it back becase its tight fit for my 16 cm wrist, can someone help what size would fit for lose fit :smile: thanks allllll

I just knew that they just have them in 4 and 10, so no more 6 ? Do you know why? And please we need to see more pics and size with wrist size for people who cant go and try like me :biggrin: we should make a thred with wrist size and what size should they get , because i cant find what size should i get 18 or 19 i cant go to the store its far away and i need to order by phone :sad: i get the 17 and return it back becase its tight fit for my 16 cm wrist, can someone help what size would fit for lose fit :smile: thanks allllll

The fit really varies because everyones wrist and arms are so different. I am sorry but mine is being engraved so I can't take a pic. My wrist is 6 inches and I got a 17. I do love the way it fits. It goes no more than 2 inches up my arm. The reason I like it is because it stays up my arm it does not flop around and get to scratched. If you want it loose it will fit more like a bangle and will fall lower on your hand. Mine can rotate with a tiny bit of force not on its own. I hope this makes sense to you. At first I thought mine was too tight but it's great. i plan to get another one and I might consider the 18. i looked on this thread and saw the way that looked on someone and liked it. If you want it loose tell them when you order and see what they suggest. Good luck keep us posted.

cocopuff said:

Go read the thread "my love bracelet broke" you will learn all about it.