Cartier Charity Love Bracelet

1. I got the blue Unicef one. I'll post pic soon.

2. the launch of a new LOVE collection, which includes the new LOVE Charity bracelet, and the launch of a national charity initiative. Joining Cartier in this charity endeavor are a number of notable celebrities including Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Spike Lee and Sarah Jessica Parker.

The LOVE Charity bracelet features a rose gold mini LOVE bracelet on a silk cord, available in eight colors, each designated to the support of a separate cause. Cartier will donate $100 from the sale of each LOVE Charity bracelet to its corresponding cause.

"Giving back to the community has always been a priority for Cartier. We are extremely excited to launch a LOVE bracelet that helps raise funds and awareness for these important organizations. The LOVE Charity bracelet is a beautiful addition to our collection that will appeal to those that are fans of the LOVE design, as well as new generations" said Cartier CEO Frédéric de Narp. "It is a pleasure to honor the enduring passion and dedication by such notable people and respected causes, while encouraging others to also stand up and declare their love and commitment."

On June 8th "Declare Your Love Day," 10% of all sales of the LOVE collection will be given to the list of charities. In addition, Cartier has generously donated nearly $1 Million to support the eight charities listed below. A group of eight prominent celebrities have pledged their love and support for the cause:

• Salma Hayek – Human Rights Watch– White Bracelet
    • Scarlett Johansson – USA Harvest– Baby Pink Bracelet
    • Ashley Judd – YouthAIDS – Red Bracelet
    • Spike Lee – Kanbar Institute of Film and Television / Graduate Division/Tisch School of the Arts/ NYU – Purple Bracelet
    • Edward Norton – Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust – Green Bracelet
    • Sarah Jessica Parker – UNICEF – Blue Bracelet
    • Michael Stipe – Mercy Corps / Gulf Coast Recovery – Black Bracelet
    • Liv Tyler – The Breast Cancer Research Foundation – Deep Pink Bracelet

The Cartier LOVE collection, including the charity bracelet, is available in 33 boutiques across the U.S. For more information, including boutique locations, call 1.800.CARTIER or visit www.love.cartier.com.

LOVE History:
    In New York City, 1970, Cartier translated the language of love into a bracelet…a bracelet that would become one of the most recognized and celebrated designs in the world. A two-piece, gold bracelet engraved with 12 screws that had to be bolted together with a screwdriver to encircle the wrist. The act of wearing the bracelet and locking it on made a statement without saying a word. The bracelet was the Cartier LOVE bracelet.

Legendary Hollywood couples have been united with the LOVE bracelet - Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon, and Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti. Today the LOVE bracelet is still a favorite among Hollywood celebrities such as Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams and Mary J. Blige.

donate

tell a friend

support our partners

join our mailing list

send a postcard

contact us

search:

research funding yields progress!

3. I just saw these in Bazzar today. I think it's a great idea. I want one.

4. I am really inerested in these, where can I find info and pics?

6. Sorry for the double post.

7. Man, the baby pink one looks great on Scarlett. However, I'd rather support UNICEF or Breast Cancer Research.

8. They are also in the June 26 issue of US Weekly on page 80. They have it as $475.

9. Saw the same at $475

10. Go to Cartier.com for pics and details. It is a very comfortable bracelet and they told me they will replace the cord whenever I need to....if you wear it all the time it's suppose to last 3-6 months.

11. It's very cute and for a good cause, but I would rather just donate the $100.

12. Agreed.

It's just too dinky looking to me.

13. When you see it in person there is nothing "dinky" about it....the rose gold ring is thick and heavy and has the word LOVE engraved on both sides with the o and e in the cartier logo design....the cord is also very thick.

14. Has anyone got pictures of people wearing them? I've seen Lauren Conrad with the orange, and Liv Tyler.

^ Further I found them very dainty and cute, I tried on the teal (adored it) and thought it was darling but I am intending to purchase the blue for UNICEF as it is the charity I wish most to contribute towards.

15. Can someone post a pic of theirs?