Carrying on from Deana's thread ~ What could we do to bring us all together?

1. I have been thinking about this for a while, the other threads have got RAOK (random acts of kindness) where everyone is assigned a buddy and you get gifts and send gifts to a person every month, but your buddy doesn't know who you are.
    Or we could do a travelling scarf, like the Hermes girls.

I just think maybe we should have something fun to do, where we can all get involved and check on the progress everyday:idea:?

What do you girls think? Any ideas?
    xx

2. Maybe photos of bbags with famous landmarks all over the world! We can all learn something about where everyone comes from! - Fun and educational! (Please feel free to ignore!)

3. ^ Yep good idea, theres a thread like that on LV. Where it's a day in the life of your LV. Where you take pics of your bag when it's at work, in bed atc.
    Any others?! xx

4. Those are great ideas! That would be so much fun!

5. I love all of the above ideas. They are so cute!

6. Come on girls, what are your opinions? Should we start something like above?

7. hmmm... yea I think the Bbags photographed at landmarks will be a great idea!... but not sure what's famous where I am thats the prob... unless you're LOTR's fans then there's ALOT which I can photograph! :tup:

8. maybe it doesn't have to be world famous, just interesting, you can always do a link to the wikipedia listing (everything is on there!) I wish i could do some photos now, I live in Dorchester on the south coast of England, lots of Roman stuff, castles and old haunted buildings! but I am sat at work!

9. I like the idea of the 'something' traveling. I work at an airport and a couple of months ago, in came a stuffed bear, he was dressed and in one of his jacket's pockets there was a little notebook. People had been writting the bear's journal on it and where he had been and what he had seen. He stayed with us for a couple of days and then got in another plane and off he went. Anywho, the journal was really interesting and fun to read! (wonder where he is now)

I also like the day in the life of your bag idea.

10. I like this idea!!!

11. Yes, I live next door to an original tudor house, so I could take a pic of that but I really like the idea of the journal. Like we could do a notebook, stick pics in of us with our Bbags at certain places and pass it on.
    That is like the travelling scarf but Bals don't do scarfs do they? x

12. LOVE, LOVE all these ideas. I'm game ;)

13. These are great ideas. I'm in! :tup:

14. Count me in too!!!! These ideas are GREAT!!!:tup:

15. I love this idea! "A day in the life of your bbag" would be a really fun thread :yes: