Carried my Vert Gazon GH day today :)

1. I can't tell you guys how many compliments I receive when I carry my bbag. I walked into a restaurant and literally every female head was turned LOL! Hehe, I had no idea bbags have such an impact. My fancy-shmancy LV doesn't get nearly the same attention and it was super-limited... *sniff*:graucho:
  2. Vert gazon is such a great color you can't help but look at it.
  3. your hooked!!!:graucho:
  4. It definitely remains as one of my favourite GH bags ever.

Its so eye catching and I love that!
  5. Fabulous combo~woo-hoo
  6. Congrats!
  7. Fun!!!
  8. Yeah!! Vert Gazon is such a NIce colour.. With GH u have a killer bag!!
  9. A totally gorgeous head would turn too.
  10. The VG GH was what made me like the GH, before I was anti gH and then I saw the combo and it is stunning, it converted me. Now I am ok with GH and on some things, actaully prefer it.

Congrats on a great bag!
  11. I bought the same bag as my 1st bbag too! I have to agree with you ... i received compliments on the color everywhere I went! Even if people didn't know Balenciaga or how much the bag costs - the color got everybodys attention! Enjoy, it's a great bag!!
  12. That one has nothing to do even with brand -- it's just a head-turning, beautiful colorfest.:supacool:
  13. yup Bal colors are definitely head turners! even the neutrals are interesting enough to turn heads!
  14. Ah that color is gorgeous!!!
  15. I saw this combo in the city style when it first came out and it was striking. It doesn't photograph as pretty as it actually is in person either.