Carrie Underwood's Giraffe Tote~ who makes it?

1. Hi all, does anyone know who makes this?! I read elsewhere that it's Dooney & Bourke's "Born to be Wild" line but I'm not finding this tote style ANYWHERE! I not normally a big fan of animal prints but I think this is such a cute travel bag~

[​IMG]

2. Well, I would have thought it was Dooney too, but like you I have never seen the tote like that.

3. I just happened to get the new Dooney holiday catalog in the mail. There is what appears to be a smaller version of this bag in there. It's called the Giraffe Logo Lock Shopper with Brown T'moro Leather Trim and it retails for $395. Of course, it's not in stock on Dooney's site. It is a tote style like the one Carrie is carrying, but it appears to be smaller. I would try contacting Dooney and finding out if there is a larger one out there.

4. It really is cute!

5. yep it's a Dooney. I have the giraffe small sac. Really pretty line of bags.

6. Thanks everyone! Thinking I'm not going to find this size though. Probably a special order for Carrie ;)

7. It is a really cute travel bag, I am not to crazy about animal prints either but whatever she wears looks cute on her!

8. It's definitely a Dooney