Caroline Clubhouse...!

I don't just like any of them I LOVE ALL three Black..... Aubergine ....Bordeaux (they are my HG bags...!) Each one has her own unique feature that makes her different from the others.. for the bordeaux it is the rose gold small links and her shimmer..
the aubergine is the color (purple is one of my favorite colors & the black well she is just pure CLASS and makes a statement by just being seen!
Beautiful Caroline. Congrats!! I don't own a gathered Caroline yet and it is on my radar, I"m just waiting to see the fall Carolines that are coming out first. I wish the DD's would hurry up!

I am now a member of the Caroline club. My Caroline arrived today.

The only problem is they sent the wrong one. I had ordered the Embossed Metallic Croco but they sent the Embossed Metallic Snake.

It is stunning. Now I'm torn.

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/TLOINGA/Caroline001.jpg?t=1345573885

Welcome...to the club... sorry they sent you the wrong one & now your torn... I personally love the one you received better.. Kath00 has both bags & I know this one is a HG for her maybe she can help with any pros/cons of either ....
Congrats can't wait to hear what you decide

OMG I LOVE that bag! I would keep it if you can! It's sooooo gorgeous! Katherine

Thanks Katherine!!

Since you have both, what are the pros/cons of the two?

I'm thinking this will go with everything. I haven't seen the metallic croco IRL. How metallic is it?

I keep looking at her and purse posing and I don't know that I can take her back. LOL

Welcome...to the club... sorry they sent you the wrong one & now your torn... I personally love the one you received better.. Kath00 has both bags & I know this one is a HG for her maybe she can help with any pros/cons of either ....
Congrats can't wait to hear what you decide

Thanks Coachgirl! I took your advise and asked Kath00.

I think when I opened the box expecting brown and saw this one, it threw me.

The more I look at her, the prettier she is.

If I have a little energy left over at the end of my killer work day, I will go home and take pix of the 2 bags side by side! I think that should really help you see the difference. They look totally different IRL, which is why I justified having both! :lol::lol: More later...