Caroldiva or Mypoupette is more reliable?

1. I couldn't find a post about Mypoupette which OP had a no response problem from them. Anyway, I would like to know if there is a member who used them recently. I'm wondering if they respond an authentication request as promised or not. A friend of mine bought a LV bag which was authenticated by Carol last year. She is planning to sell it and thinking to use an other authenticator for the same bag to give more assurance to a potential buyer. Is there any other authenticators you will recommend for LV bags?

Also, she is looking for a Bottega Veneta authenticator, too. If you have any recommendation, we would really apprecaite it.

TIA!:smile:

2. I know this thread is old but I absolutely agree. she said my bal bag was fake and when I got a second opinion it was in deed authentic. She needs to stick to what she knows!!!

3. I don't know if you already got your answer but I use luxedh authentications services and authenticate4u.com. the last one is my absolute favorite, they get back to me in less than 24 hours and work M-S and only charge $7 :biggrin:

4. Please do a search of this forum for many, many posts on negative experiences with My Poupette.

I have used Carol for many authentications and think she's great, however they've all been Louis Vuitton pieces.

5. does caroldiva authenticate Chloe?

6. I don't think Carol does Chloe - authenticate4u does though I know that.

7. I have done well with Carol... would recommend her in a heartbeat

8. Does anyone know if any of these authenticators do bottega veneta?

9. How did you pay MP? If by credit card, do a chargeback.

10. Can someone please take a look at this day bag bought from a private seller the link is below, not sure if it's authentic, it didn't come with a dust bag or any authentication cards
    http://imageshack.us/g/844/bal012400.jpg/
    Thank you in advance

11. Why or more appropriately how is My Poupette still in business?