Carol Diva Rocks!

I recently used Carol to help authenticate a LV Metis bag I was buying from Craigslist. She got back to me the next day and was very pleasant. I would highly recommend her!

Is Carol Diva the "go to" person to authenticate vintage (early 80's) Louis Vuitton?

Different people have different preferences and experiences as to authentication services and you must choose one that you feel comfortable with.

The two that appear on the forum more than others are www.caroldiva.com and www.authenticate4u.com

There are multiple threads about both services if you search the forum. HTH.

Why not? Who would you recommend? PM if you want. Thanks!

Carol has made many, many mistakes on various brands-even as recently as a couple of months ago. Her problem is that she is ONE person who tries to be an expert in ALL brands, and it's just not possible. I can't say whether it's ego or a reluctance to admit when she plain just doesn't know - but I've seen it happen much to much for my comfort.

I've used A4U before and have been very happy with them.

Hi

I have used carol to authenticate my lv and pay for 7$.she replied me in 2 days after I sent her my request. This is an email authentication. I need the written one for a eBay dispute...Hopefully she reply me as soon as possible...I heard she is an expert in LV bags and wallets? Anybody knows her telephone number?

Hi

I have used carol to authenticate my lv and pay for 7$.she replied me in 2 days after I sent her my request. This is an email authentication. I need the written one for a eBay dispute...Hopefully she reply me as soon as possible...I heard she is an expert in LV bags and wallets? Anybody knows her telephone number?

The $7 fee is just an email authentication. If you need a written one for a dispute then there will be a further charge. She won't send it out until you've paid.

I see. Do I need to ask for an invoice for me to pay her? Or I shall only transfer the money to them without PayPal formal invoice? (Just in case if I have problem with her in the future, I will have the invoice proof)

I see. Do I need to ask for an invoice for me to pay her? Or I shall only transfer the money to them without PayPal formal invoice? (Just in case if I have problem with her in the future, I will have the invoice proof)
If she's told you how much to pay then send the money. Otherwise you will need to contact her to ask how much the letter would be. As far as I am aware, she doesn't have the letter prices published on her website.

Here is my experience with CarolDiva. I emailed her on recommendation of a friend to authenticate a Chanel Le Boy. She didn't reply to my initial email and payment. I then emailed her pics of the bag. After about 3 days she sent me an email saying she doesn't believe the bag is authentic because she has never seen any le boy bags made in France as the interior tag says. I then told her that I have seen several made in France on Malleries and if she can check their site. She asked for links. I provided 6-7. She then emailed me that links don't work and to "quit" sending her them and she can't help me. . I called Chanel Boutique to verify that le boys are also made in France. I emailed her telling her that her attitude was not helping me and that she should educate herself more on Chanel le boy bags before making inaccurate information. She told me that I had the attitude and not to write her again. This was my first experience with Carol Diva and I will never recommend or use her services again. Not only is she unprofessional, she is also not very nice. Good luck to her.

Reactions: BeenBurned
Here is my experience with CarolDiva. I emailed her on recommendation of a friend to authenticate a Chanel Le Boy. She didn't reply to my initial email and payment. I then emailed her pics of the bag. After about 3 days she sent me an email saying she doesn't believe the bag is authentic because she has never seen any le boy bags made in France as the interior tag says. I then told her that I have seen several made in France on Malleries and if she can check their site. She asked for links. I provided 6-7. She then emailed me that links don't work and to "quit" sending her them and she can't help me. . I called Chanel Boutique to verify that le boys are also made in France. I emailed her telling her that her attitude was not helping me and that she should educate herself more on Chanel le boy bags before making inaccurate information. She told me that I had the attitude and not to write her again. This was my first experience with Carol Diva and I will never recommend or use her services again. Not only is she unprofessional, she is also not very nice. Good luck to her.

"WOW"...

She has no idea what she's doing.

I sold a pair of Louboutin a few years ago and YTD buyer had them authenticated by Carol and Card said they were fake because of the stripes on the box and the stamping on the bottom, etc.. Obviously she has no knowledge of how to authenticate Louboutin . The buyer messaged me saying she knew they were fake and wanted to return them unless I gave them to her for less. Ummmm no. I tried to explain to her that Carol has no idea what she's talking about and I sent her a copy of my receipt from the online boutique, she called and verified I actually bought them from there.
I did message Carol and told her the stress she had caused me and suggested she visited TPF to learn how to authenticate. Needless to say she never responded.