Carmen key ring....

1. Anyone know if the Carmen Key ring comes in colors other than Fuschia and Turquoise?
  2. :roflmfao: I knew this question was coming! ;)

I don't know...does it come in vert anis? Or am I just dreaming...hmmm maybe I am. I would love one in potiron or orange.:love:
  3. I have seen it in orange on eBay. I'm kicking myself for not getting it.
  4. I have one in fuschia, but I did recently see one in a tan/taupe color on e-bay...
  5. Shoes.....this is the one time I'm going for COLOR!!!! YEEHAAAAA!
  6. D, what color are you looking for?
  7. Don't know, H......I'd love a pretty blue or lilac or a nice bright red.
  8. Shoes319 - how do you like yours? Does it take up a lot of space?
  9. I have one in a red that matches my garanche birkin.
  10. I enjoy mine! I play with it...turn it upside down and swirl it around - it's squishy and easy to find in the purse just be touching it! Sometimes it's the little things lol! Red would be pretty D!
  11. Chili, pistache, wood, gold, pink, turquoise, mandarin
  12. Whoa, HG! And where the heck ARE all these colors?!?!?!?!? I have to make a phone call? :graucho:
  13. I wonder what the wood looks like,:confused1: :s colorwise might be nice!
  14. I agree, this is the complete list, if wood corresponds to taupe in france/italy.

One more thing, mandarine has sometimes been mentioned to me as potiron. Is it the same, is it just a mistake or what else?:confused1:

I have it in gold and mandarine, and I LOVE it, the lambskin is the softest leather you can imagine, it's a dream, and wery useful when you are looking for your keys in the mess of your bag. I believe the darker tints might alter the softness of the lambskin since the chili one that my SA showed me was slightly less soft
  15. I want the pistache!