carly signature color help

1. Hi, i got the carly signature in black for christmas but ive decided i really like how the khaki/chocolate looks on the web site. i was wondering how "patent" the trim is, is it really shiny like patent ballet flats or just a sheen. Thanks :yes:

2. The medium and large Carly both have a regular leather strap/trim, not sure why the website says otherwise :shrugs: I had both & they were regular leather. The boutique display was as well. I think there is a slim Carly that has the patent. HTH!

3. ^^^

Yeah the Slim one has the patent trim.. I saw this Khaki/Chocolate one at the boutique and the trim was regular leather.

4. I think the Carly would be nice with the patent trim but they are all in regular leather. The slim Carly's have the patent strap and trim. Good luck!

5. I just realized I never specified that I had the khaki/chocolate combo, that's what lack of sleep will do to ya :lol:

6. I have both the brown and black in the medium Carly and they have the regular leather trim. The new slim Carly's have the patent trim.