Carly Question

1. I was thinking about getting a Carly Signature for my cousin for her Birthday. She's really short, like 5'2" or so. Do you think the Carly will be a good size? I'm thinking the large one will be way too large. Also i'm thinking of getting either the black/black one or the brown/brown one. Does anyone have either of those and do you like them? Thanks for your help!
  2. I agree that the large Carly might be too big for her. But it all depends on her preferences. Does she like small bags or large bags? Try quizzing her about it to find out b/c you might be wrongly assuming that she won't like the large Carly. I am 5'7" and I found the large Carly too big for me. I got the medium Carly in signature chocolate (brown) and I absolutely love it.
    Good luck deciding !!!
  3. I am five foot and I tried on the large Carly and it overwhelmed my frame so I went with the medium. But who knows if she likes the look and feel of larger bags. I got the Kakhi/black color and really love it and I get a lot of compliments.
  4. P.S. You are a really great cousin to give any Coach bag for a gift. I would die if someone in my family bought a coach bag for me without me begging or dropping a gazillion hints.:tup:
  5. Picture 407.jpg
  6. No, her bags are typically smaller and she has been carrying the same purse forever and it's probably from Target or something! I'm still debating though. I did buy her a bag at the outlet today that I like so I might just keep that. I really need to stop spending money after all the things I bought during the PCE. But it's funny cause now I really like the Carly myself and that is so dangerous! Thank you all for your opinions!
  7. I am 5'2.. and I LOVE oversized bags.. but when I came home with the large carly.. Wow.. that bag was HUGE! I had to return it for a medium.. and the medium was PERFECT.

I say go for the medium.. in CHOCOLATE! YUM!
  8. I'm short - 5'1" - and the medium Carly works great for me. I think the large is a bit big and bulky, so I say go for the medium............
  9. Well it turned out that my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go to the mall! So I decided to return what I bought her at the outlet and I got her the chocolate medium Carly! It's so pretty in person and I think she'll really love it! I wish her birthday were tomorrow but I have to wait a week! :tdown:
  10. Oooo...nice choice!!!!!! But I may be a lil
  11. Hehe. All my brother ever buys me for my birthdays and Christmas are Coach bags and Tiffany & Co. jewelry!

Maja80: I'm 5' 1" and have the medium denim Carly. I originally had bought the large one, but after wearing it in the house I realized it was WAY too big for me (even though I carry a ton of stuff) and it was soooooooooo heavy!! The medium Carly is heavy enough!!
  12. Yeah I agree the medium is going to be PERFECT for her!
  13. Thank you all for your help!
  14. I'm 5'1 and fairly petite. I carry a large Carly. Personally I love it.
    Plus its a big help when Im traveling with both my 2 year old & 4 year old.
  15. I'm 4'9" and I have a medium. It's fits me perfectly so I think a medium would be good for her.