carly or ali???

?

Carly or Ali?

1. Natural Ali

2. Khaki Signature Carly w/ Cognac trim

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Debating between the khaki signature w/ cognac medium carly or natural ali??? HELP!

2. Deff Ali!!!

3. For my taste, it's the Ali.

4. Definitely the Ali. ;)

5. I'm in the minority, but I love the Carly and don't really like the Ali.

6. I love the Carly as well. The Ali just doesn't cut it for me. It seems like a style better suited for a more mature woman, and I'm in the younger age range.

But then again everybody seems to love the Legacy line and I don't care for it at all....so maybe I'm just odd?

7. 1000% ali. But I'm probably biased because I would probably pick legacy bags over any other coach bag...ever

8. I have both of these bags: a signature Ali and a signature Carly (also a leather Carly). The Carly is MUCH easier to get into because it doesn't have a flap. The Ali is sooo roomy, but things get lost in there. But I like the way the signature Ali looks better, but I haven't seen one in leather. Neither has an outside pocket, which would be really nice. So are you going for looks or convenience? Silly question, looks always come first, right? I really think you need one of each!!!

9. Get the Ali! You'll love it!

10. I don't dislike either bag but I say go for the Carly. For some reason I only really like the Ali in black...but that is my own weirdness.

11. Get the Ali, you will love it. It is a really classic and timeless bag.

12. you're not odd, but I'm definitely in the "more mature woman" group.

I also might add - I have a black ali already. :graucho:

13. ali all the way!!!! I personally love the flap it makes me feel like my stuff is safe but since it has a pocket right under the flap i can get to that stuff SO easily with it on my shoulder!

and its just beautiful and perfect and UGH ALI!!! :smile: haha

14. ^ i am not in the mature woman group hehe im 23 and my black ALi is my fav bag ever, but i would get it in any color!

15. I have the Carly and I love it but the Ali is on my wish list. I'm waiting to see what they come out with for the fall and hope to buy the Ali then.

I vote ALI!!