Carly bag

one of them i believe is 10616. hehe.

i know b/c that's the one I want.

but if you are going to order from a coach store, be sure to let them know that it's a pilot bag and that you would have to add a P to the end of the number, or before, when checking store inventory or ordering.

whether you can use the 25% off with it or not, that i'm not 100% sure, since it is technically due to debut in december..if i remember correctly. BUT i think most likely it'll be next year so if you get it you'll be one of the first!

ergo is in april

^ that one is the large leather though.

if you want the smaller style, or in signature, go to a local coach store if you can and just ask them to look up carly and they'll be able to dig up all the info on it.

and just a warning, it wouldn't show any stores/jax having it last time i checked, you'll actually need to go into the store inventory and add the P.

Yay!:yahoo:I called up my local coach and ordered the black on black medium carly! I am so excited. I ordered it over the phone and it is going to be sent to my house. I can't use the 25% though b/c it can only be used for things in the store and this hasn't debuted yet.

The SA told me it is suppose to debut after Christmas.

For those who work for Coach, can you tell me if it is debuting after Christmas how I am still able to order it? I forgot to ask:shame: Are all the ones available now pilot ones and what does that really mean?

I will post pics when I get it.

I am in love with the Carly bag!!!!!so so cute!!!
i called my local coach store today to get info as i am interested in the khaki signature style and was told it also comes with gold trim/hardware!
so as soon as i can....i hope to be ordering as well......if anyone finds pics in this style or any additional info will you pls post?????

nnooo....you need to be STRONG with me...
oh wait. screw it. we're WEAK!

(besides, you getting that bag gives me an excuse to break my ban, too. so i can just blame you for it. :P)

LOL well it comes out after xmas right? So realistically we would have made it thru the holidays, which is a pretty big feat in itself, so then we can reward ourselves by breaking the ban just for one little purchase after xmas...i love coming up with justifications...:yes: