Care of Jimmy Choo suede boots?

1. I am thinking of getting some Jimmy Choo tall suede boots. I would get the leather, but they don't fit over my calves. I like the suede and they are very comfy, buyI know suede can be hard to maintain. Does anyone have them? Any hints or tricks you can pass on. I don't want to spend almost $900 for some boots that will only be good for a couple of years.

2. Treat new boots with a non-silicone water and stain protector. Carefully brush your boots to clean. Apply a water and stain protector.
    also, store suede boots away from light, which can fade the color, and damp areas. If your suede boots get wet, soak up excess moisture with a clean towel. Then allow the suede to dry naturally. Do not use a heat source to speed up the process. After the boots dry, restore the nap with a suede brush. if u get it dirty, rub corn meal in a circular motion, let stand overnight, and then brush. Most dirt, and oil will be lifted out.

3. Most stores can stretch the leather boots to fit over the calves for you, free of charge. I, too, tried on the leather boots at Jimmy Choo, and couldn't quite zip up. The SA told me she could stretch them, and it only takes a few hours! On the other hand, those suede boots are so hot. I really love the way they fit. How high of heels would you get?

4. I have those, 'Iris' the 3" heel, and they are tougher than you think, def do not use heat to dry if they get wet, and be careful of the heels as the suede goes right down to the tip so gaps in the pavement are the biggest menace. :tup: