Care for some hot chocolate?

Thanks Serenity Now. I don't know exactly the type of leather on my pippa folding stool. Looking at it, it definitely is not smooth leather but has texture but is very flat. The color is done in this matte tan that compliments the white stitching and warmess of the pearwood frame. I have seen the read leather with ebonized pearwood done in a director's style chair last year. It came with nickle plated brass metal hardware inserts. The red and almost black/brown wood stain combination gives the chair a contemporary oriental look to it. As far as price, i think mine came up to be around under $3500- when I picked it up last year. BTW, the pippa foldable furnitures are numbered as well.

Thankyou!:flowers: Yours is beautiful. I thought it might've been natural chamonix when I saw it as it looks smooth in your pics. Do you use yours as a seat or just for putting things on? I really like the natural colour of the pearwood frame like yours, more so than the ebonised ones but I guess ebonised goes well with rouge H to create that contemporary oriental look, as you said.:yes:

You know, the world wouldn't seem right if I didn't congratulate you on your stunning chocolate bag! Breath-taking is actually a better description. I swear, you have the best luck in building up your collection.:girlsigh: