Care Booklets - never ever got one, how am I supposed to "care"

1. Hey, I have always purchased from LV Boutique or eLux - I know not all bags come with care Booklett.

Am I missing something? What is the bottom line on care ?
    What do those booklets actually say?

Thanks!

2. I only own mono pieces but I would think it would have to do with the same care info listed on the Vuitton website.

Just check under Material and Care for the MC's.

Louis Vuitton has imagined for you a new interpretation of the Monogram canvas with 33 colors that made the famous canvas travel through the years. With time, the canvas may slightly fade, revealing the canvas background. This phenomenon does not deteriorate the quality and durability of your product.
    To preserve the beauty of your product as long as possible, we recommend you follow these few instructions:
    - Avoid exposing your bag, small leather good or accessory to sunlight, the silk-screen printing colors may fade. Bright and light colors are particularly sensitive to light, due to the pigments used.
    - Store your article in the felt pouch provided to protect it.
    - Prevent your bag from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat (radiators, inside of cars in summer). - Avoid prolonged contact with any material that may transfer its color pigments onto the coated canvas (magazines, other leathers...) particularly onto the white canvas: any color migration on the light canvas is definitive.
    - Light coated canvases are permeable to grease and make-up. Although they are easier to soil than the other canvases, they are easy to clean: you can wipe the coated canvas with a light and soft cloth.
    In the event of a problem, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.

3. Monos don't get booklets

4. Mono and Damier don't get booklets unless it is a limited edition item.

5. i have a panda pochette and it came with a care booklet except its written in japanese.. and i dont speak japanese :yes:

6. Only special additions get care booklets. None ever came with my mono, but with the Groom for example, you get a little explaination booklet. thats it.

7. besides, you get better care advice on this forum than from Louis!