1. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Why does Lesportsux always discontinue the good stuff? Why oh why? :confused1: I just found out today that Caramellas are no longer being made in the remaining prints. They stopped w/Famiglia :crybaby:
  2. Aw, that's too bad. Caramellas have been my backups when I can't get ahold of a Denaro in a certain print.
  3. Where did you find that out from? Is anything else discontinued? Are they going to add anything new?
  4. they're eliminating most of the less expensive items (and great styles) and introducing more expensive ones! :tdown:
  5. Oh that's too bad. I wanted to get one of those. Can you tell me what the retail on them is? I couldn't find a price list of the different styles.
  6. Wow, that sucks. I've always planned on getting one someday for my makeup or something of that sort. Aww D: A trasporto one would've been so cute!
  7. huge bummer. i think a caramella in vacanze could have been nice since i'm not interested in any of the other upcoming ones.

why do they always discontinue the good ones.. it'd be much less of a blow if they d/c'ed the portatelefono.. 'cause i'm sure not that many people would care.
  8. Geez, that makes me think I need to go out and get a caramella before they aren't reallly around. Bah.
  9. This is exactly why TokiJen coined the phrase "LeSportsux". So now they have discontinued the caramella and the mamma mia-- if they discontinue the stellina I am going to have nothing left to buy! :cursing:
  10. What???? Discontinued?? Like they're already soooo easy to find already for under a zillion dollars...:rolleyes:
  11. I am so with you on this! The Porta is one bag that should be discontinued since not that many people find it useful. I don't have a Caramella but I like the way the Tokidoki print looks on it.
  12. unreal ... I mean with the collaboration coming to an end why not just keep all the styles in play? There's no sense in discontinuing them ... bah!!
  13. That's totally suck. I was hoping to get a tutti and vacanze caramella. They introduce one new bag style and discontinued like 5. geez.
  14. Figures, I wanted one but never found anything cheap enough anyway...
  15. augh, that sucks!! I never wanted one until lamore, now I will probably find a few to collect!!