CARAMEL LOVE!!! New and old!!!

Thanks Sea!!! I think I may cave in and go for something magenta!!! I am feeling guilty for spending so much on my latest additions~ guilt can make you sick!!!

Just take a couple of aspirins and you'll be right as rain! :wlae: Don't be wasting your time on that guilt thing...they're just handbags. It's not like you're having an affair or something. :rolleyes:

^^^LOL!!!!!! I have the opportunity to get something now but I just can't do it!!! The guilt would kill me! I knew I could depend on you for the encouragement though! LOL

Thanks Sea!!! I think I may cave in and go for something magenta!!! I am feeling guilty for spending so much on my latest additions~ guilt can make you sick!!!

Oh dear I can relate...I try to remember that life is too short to live it absorbed by guilt, now I am preaching to myself.

go for it girl, color is fun...maybe an RV city or an INK day could complete your lovely collection...:P :P :P

I seriously think the rouge vif is HOT in the city! I am not a city girl though!!! An ink day sounds lovely!!! I've never been a blue girl but the ink is really gorgy!

^^^Thanks ger!!!:flowers:

Anyway, I invested in a new camera~ finally!!! Here are better pics~

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03010.JPG
    DSC03010.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC03012.JPG
    DSC03012.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 45
Thank you so much marie!!! xoxo