Car Shoe?

1. [​IMG]

I ordered these on a whim...suede with 3 1/4" wedge heels...I think they will be awesome! anyone have any luck with Car Shoe - fit, quality or otherwise?

2. I've never seen a Car shoe like that. I've only seen flats. They are gorgeous.

3. Love those, hate the flat ones

4. I can't wait! I will let everyone know how they work out...I have wide feet (size 7C) so I have to go up a half size with most designers.

I Loooooooove wedges! :heart: :wlae: .

[These are from BG's website, $335.]

5. Car shoe are one of the most comfortable yet stylish brands ever. They are in the same group with Prada and Miu Miu i think.
    P.S. I like them a lot..

6. OK, these are getting returned...:sad: . Dangit, I have not had a lot of luck ordering on line lately.

The shoes fit great and look fabulous and have cool driving 'dots' on the sole. But they are a lot lighter brown IRL than the photo. I was looking for a darker choco and these just missed the mark.

Oh well! :girlsigh:

7. Car shoe is made by Prada. I have to go up a 1/2 size on car shoe. BTW, those are too cute!

8. Pursegrrl, where did you find these adorable wedges? They are gorgeous, and I would keep them in a heartbeat. Is the color really all that bad?

9. They were on the bergdorfgoodman website:

Bergdorf Goodman Online  - Car Shoe - Suede Wedge Loafer

See if this link works. The color and fit/quality are fabulous, but I need a deeper chocolate brown to really work with my wardrobe.