Capture website image?

1. Does anyone know how to capture/copy and image from the Coach or LV website when the image is done using Adobe Flash Player? I've tried to do this on the Coach site (with no luck, had to use drilldown photos) and now want an image from the LV site with no luck.

It's for my personal use (make a new Avatar!) and i don't mind mentioning Coach or LV as the source, so I don't think it's a copywright issue. I asked on the LV tPF site too, but I always seem to have better luck here! TIA

2. When I need to do that I use Paint Shop Pro. It has a screen capture option. I imagine the Adobe programs have one too. If you have PSP, I can walk you through it.

3. Check your system help on how to take a screenshot - it is PrintScreen I think on some and then you can save the image file.

Good luck!

4. if you are on a Mac: hold down the apple(command), shift and 3 key. You will get a screen shot. Then you will have to crop in Photoshop or another photo program.

if you are on a PC: don't know! I don't own one! sorry.

5. Thank you all!

:thinking: Duh... I totally forgot about the 'Print Screen' option! I was able to do a screen shot and edit down to the part I wanted.

Thanks again for the help!

6. To capture screenshot from PC: Press PrintScreen.. then open Paintbrush (or others) and go to Edit, choose paste.

7. Yea~!