Capri Muffler scarf..anyone?

OMG! That is TDF! And the color would go so nice with my winter coat... Looked at eLux and fell in love with the grey one as well. Really classy but yet a bit understated (not huge LVs everywhere :P)

reviving this thread!
i was wondering if anyone has bought the LV capri muffler recently? i want to see the lilac colour but elux isnt showing the right photo i believe..i fell in love with this even more after seeing mangowife's pictures..pretty!

I received this in beige for my bday a couple weeks ago. It's very pretty and the beige is a very classic neutral. The silk is more dense (thicker) not all that flowy. I will definitely need a scarf ring for this one. :tup:

savvyblonde, would you be able to share a picture of the beige scarf w/us? itd be greatly appreciated! im thinking of getting this when i go to montreal but cant decide on colour just from the elux website..their pics kind of suck when it comes to scarves!

savvyblonde, would you be able to share a picture of the beige scarf w/us? itd be greatly appreciated! im thinking of getting this when i go to montreal but cant decide on colour just from the elux website..their pics kind of suck when it comes to scarves!

Lucious, I had posted some pics of the beige (officially called Oyster, I believe) on the first page of this thread...