Cape Cod Watch size for a lady - which one do you fancy?

BTW that $65 includes cleaning, lubricating the gaskets, etc., in addition to a battery change. I just had my H-our done not that long ago.

I vote medium for the Cape Cod Double Tour, by the way. I'd like one too, as the points on the H-our poke me in the wrist when I wear it. :hysteric:

I have a double-tour barenia SS small CC and another in silver (also small) with an ostrich strap. I love both. I need the small size as I have super scrawny wrists...so although I love big watches, the only one I wear that qualifies is a Tag diving watch. The non-sport watches just don't look as good on me in bigger sizes, sadly.

another vote here for the medium, automatic...

just got mine a couple of months ago and am lovin it!

I like the style as it doubles up as a bracelet & watch, very different with a bit of an edge :supacool:

I have a double-tour barenia SS small CC and another in silver (also small) with an ostrich strap. I love both. I need the small size as I have super scrawny wrists...so although I love big watches, the only one I wear that qualifies is a Tag diving watch. The non-sport watches just don't look as good on me in bigger sizes, sadly.

I love the medium size CC and would have preferred the automatic as well, but I purchased the small. The medium CC was just too big looking on me.

Saligator, so it's automatic medium - counting :yes:. And yes, apparently the do still make automatic.
Cynthia, thank you for clarification on the battery change service - sounds like a "full service to me" :tup:. Thanks for another vote for Medium Cape Cod DT. Get one too, and stop suffering from that H-hour poking.
Pepper, small size CC is adorable watch. It's just when you have a choice you can't help but wondering which one is "the better one" for yourself :P. Ostrich strap sounds yummy. Which color do you have?
HermesNuttynut glad you made your choice and it looks good on you. I love big watch and they look good on me, too therefore is my dilemma: can I have them big and feminine, too?

Ok, Suzie :yes: I hear the voices for the Small size, too *scratching my head*...Hm. Here's one picture I have available with my wrist bent (the widest) and with an orange clic clac in the reflection relaxed (the thinnest). The watch I have on is quite large and I like how it looks. Now what about Cape Cod in Medium on my wrist?

Attachments

• 14122007048.jpg
    14122007048.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 349
rox_rocks, do they still make the automatic? i was told that they stopped making them...

yup, they still do...
I just got mine last november and I keep seeing them at other Hermes boutiques...
they have them in almost all of the H boutiques I've visited in Hong Kong last month, you just gotta check what type of bracelet/leather they have available in store...good luck!

Ok, Suzie :yes: I hear the voices for the Small size, too *scratching my head*...Hm. Here's one picture I have available with my wrist bent (the widest) and with an orange clic clac in the reflection relaxed (the thinnest). The watch I have on is quite large and I like how it looks. Now what about Cape Cod in Medium on my wrist?

you look great and I think the medium will do just fine...:flowers:

I normally like big watches too (I wear a men's 40mm JLC) but I like the Cape Cod on a double tour strap and (just imo) that looks better with the smaller watch size. If was looking for a fun, cheap-ish quartz I would get the small Cape Cod :yes:

Rox-rocks, thank you for your firm "medium" and all:rolleyes: :flowers:
Loony, you are not making it easy for me, aren't ya?:flowers: I'm going :nuts: now big->small. I don't wanna cheap-ish, I wanna automatic now, LOL

Rox-rocks, thank you for your firm "medium" and all:rolleyes: :flowers:
Loony, you are not making it easy for me, aren't ya?:flowers: I'm going :nuts: now big->small. I don't wanna cheap-ish, I wanna automatic now, LOL

I've got the Medium Cape Cod and have two straps -- Rouge H Chamonix and Barenia double-tour. By far, I prefer the double-tour on the Medium and find the size to be bold and great for casual wear.

Another vote for the medium. I have a different Hermes watch with the double strap and I think with that much strap you need a decent sized watch face...otherwise it will just get "lost".

yup, they still do...
I just got mine last november and I keep seeing them at other Hermes boutiques...
they have them in almost all of the H boutiques I've visited in Hong Kong last month, you just gotta check what type of bracelet/leather they have available in store...good luck!

rox_rocks, sorry if I wasn't clear. I already own a men's automatic sscc. But ...I'd like to get a black face one. I was told here in the states, that they weren't making them any more....obviously, that wasn't true! :nuts: