Canvas Garden Party Question

1. For the longest time I've been wanting to get a Garden Party. At first I was thinking of the GP Twilly but now more and more I'm thinking of the canvas in Natural with black buffalo. That way I could use all my pocket squares with it and give it different looks. :smile: For those of you with canvas H bags, is it very difficult to keep them clean?
    Also, do you think the TPM would be a good everyday size? (I don't carry a whole lot.) :flowers: Thanks!

2. I have this exact bag. Not a problem at all to keep clean. The TPM should be perfect if you don't carry much, and it comes with a strap unlike the other sizes.

3. Thanks Hermesgroupie! I think I've finally decided that this is the bag for me. :drinkup:

4. That was simple!^^

5. :roflmfao: I don't know why it's taken me so long to decide (years). After looking through old posts last night and seeing La Van's GP with the twilly I just thought wow I really need a GP. :graucho: That way I can get even more use out of my pocket squares and I don't have a lot of "summery" bags. I was just worried about keeping it clean. :shame: