canvas chocolate or denim carly?

Yup I got the denim from ebay last night :O).. not as good of a price as the outlet but $329 from a good ebay seller..I think it was the post from KymAnn above modeling it that grabbed me...thats it for a a few months I hope.. the pic's here drive me nuts LOL thanks again everyone for your opinions :O)

Yup I got the denim from ebay last night :O).. not as good of a price as the outlet but $329 from a good ebay seller..I think it was the post from KymAnn above modeling it that grabbed me...thats it for a a few months I hope.. the pic's here drive me nuts LOL thanks again everyone for your opinions :O)

I'm glad my post and pictures helped you with your decision!!

congrats =)
post pics when ya get it.

I vote for Denim!! I have a large denim Carly, the matching wristlet and slim envelope wallet. It wears beautifully and shows not signs of "dirt". Oh, I see you purchased it LOL Welcome to the club!!