Can't wait to go home & try on my new scarf!

1. I'm quite excited. Last Friday night I took a trip to LV as I had a call that my porte monnaie accordeon was back from repair.

I LOVE this wallet! :love: And now it looks brand new again! Anyways.. while I was there I decided to browse around since I was there already.. :rolleyes: and I ended up getting the mono koala agenda with rose interior.. it was a tough decision since they had the damier koala agenda as well as the vernis agenda in the discontinued red and discontinued indigo!

oh! and I guess I better get back to the point... so I've been on elux a lot lately just checking out eye candy and the mono leopard scarf really caught my eye. It's simple and somehow demure yet sexy at the same time! I love leopard print, but I think it's usually hard to pull off without looking extremely trendy (aka also means it'll look dated fast). Well this scarf has just enough leopard without there being too much! So when I inquired about it on Friday my SA said their location had not yet received their shipment, but they were expecting a large shipment of various items (groom!) and her manager said there would be only 4 mono leopard scarves coming in.

So lo and behold I got a call this morning from my SA and she said she had one for me. Of course I couldn't wait until work was over so I made a trip over my lunch hour and the scarf is gorgeous!! I'm still at work.. overtime and she's just sitting in the box in the bag... dying to be opened! It's killer not to whip it out, but I don't want to get into conversations with my co-workers (ie. you spent HOW much?!? :shame: )

Can't WAIT to go home and admire my new scarf! :love: :yahoo: :love:

Anyways... thanks for letting me share my joy! Despite the long post...

oh.. and I saw the groom items today.. very cute! Unfortunately the porte monnaie ronde sold out by 11:30am-ish and the store only opened at 10am! But my SA says more will come in the next few days so until then! :upsidedown:
  2. Can't wait to see your scarf..congrats!!
  3. Congratulations.
  4. Ooh I can't wait to see it either!! It sounds nice!
  5. Holy cow, those rond purses went fast !

Congrats on your new purchase ! :yes:
  6. Sounds adorable! :smile:
  7. Sounds beautiful, can't wait to see the scarf. Post pics. Congrats!!!
  8. Congrats!!!
  9. Thanks everyone! lol.. I've been playing with it for about a half hour now since getting home! I lent my camera battery charger to a friend and my camera is out of battery! :hysteric:

I'll try and upload pics tonight.. if not... then tomorrow. I'll be home studying tomorrow so can't think of a better use of my break time than tPF! ;)

Since coming home... I've realized I had forgotten that I'm not really a scarf wearer and my attempts at wrapping it around my neck were a bit sloppy! :shame: I'll have to browse the Hermes forum or the Hermes website to get some ideas! Nothing like LV to push me to learn something new! hahah :lol:

And it has also come to my attention tonight that I need a larger more rectangular LV bag... my collection is more varied so I don't have much LV so I tried putting the scarf on my papillon 26 and the proportions are off so it looks kinda weird... or maybe I don't like the fact that if I set the papillon down, then the scarf would be touching whatever the surface is... that ONLY means I need to get another LV bag! Gotta love these justifications.. haha :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe I'll get the manhattan PM for my birthday.. in March... I guess that depends on whether I get a car in the winter or later on in May... decisions decisions! :p

and ayla -> I couldn't believe how quickly the groom ronds went! But I think maybe because this was their first shipment and today was the first day? I don't think they got that many. It was the Bloor standalone store, so perhaps the counters at Holts would've had it, but I didn't have time to check it out.
  10. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.
  11. Congratulations!!
  12. Congratulations!! That is such a beautiful scarf!!
  13. hi! Wow... watermarking and shrinking down the pics to an uploadable size was quite the exercise! phew! I wish there was some easy way of batch doing them so I can change the size and watermark all of them all at once! Huge respect to those who have uploaded their bag showcase - that must've taken forever!

Anyways.. back to the topic... here are a few pictures of my new silk mono leopard scarf as promised!

1st picture is of the scarf folded into a quarter:
    Collection pics 140.jpg

2nd picture is of the entire scarf flat:
    Collection pics 141.jpg

3rd picture is of one of the leopard corners:
    Collection pics 143.jpg

and the last is the scarf folded in half diagonally:
    Collection pics 149.jpg

Loving it! :love: but have yet to figure out when I should wear it out or how best to tie it.

If anybody has any ideas of various ways to tie it on both a person or a bag - let me know! THANKS for ideas and thanks for looking! :flowers:
  14. :nuts: This is GORGEOUS!!!!!:love: Thanks for sharing:flowers:
  15. Congrats! :biggrin: