Can't wait to get my 1st Louis

1. Hi guys,
    I am counting the days until I go to the LV store and buy my first LV!!:love: :love: It is really agonizing!!!!! I will have to wait another 3 weeks for it, though, that's when I get my grades back. My mom has promised me that if I get straight A's she will buy it, so you know I have been studying, and doing extra credit like there is no tomorrow. :lol: She is really happy and proud that I am a junior in the university, so I guess that's her form of showing it to me. This will be like my first designer bag, I have a coach, and a juicy, so I am really happy.
    As of right now I think I will buy the Speedy 30, but any opinions on which one to get is welcome. :idea:

2. Hi lmpsola!!!

That is so exciting!!! I'm saving up for a Louis, so enjoy your new bag!!!

3. Thanks, I just can't wait any longer though..
    :lol:

4. Congrats on getting your 1st soon! The Speedy would be a great first LV. Or a shoulder bag like the Popincourt Haut. I am having a really hard time figuring out what to get for my second LV! :lol:

5. oh get an epi speedy 30! =)

6. Look at the Batignolles Horizontal too. Its not much more then the speedy and you can put books in it and use it for school. If you dont like that..the speedy is perfect! Speedy is a timeless bag you will be carrying for decades! Congratulations on earning your first LV!
    Selena

7. Get a mono Speedy 30!! That's what I am getting this Thurs as my first LV bag.

Right now I am thinking my 2nd bag will be a Batignolles Horizontal or Vertical........

8. Congrats on getting your first one soon! You worked hard for it.

9. Hey congrats on getting your first purchase! The speedy 30 is definitly a beautiful handbag! I personally don't think you can go wrong with the speedy as it is such a classical bag and a definite wardrobe must have! Post pics as soon as you get it! Rose xxx