Can't wait for Vegas.......

1. I leave on Saturday and I can't concentrate at work. Here's what I decided I want to get... The Damier Speedy. At first I wanted the Monogram but I like the Damier print so much better and already have a Parioli.... BUT, my mom likes the Parioli so much that I offered it to her if I get the Speedy....let's just hope that I win some money now. Now the question is 25 or 30. I am 5'4" and about a size I am thinking 30 will look best on me.

I might just have to get it whether I win money or not...after is my bday and anniversary, right?????
  2. Sounds like you're in for a fun trip! Vegas and LV, wow! My husband has bought me several items at LV in Caesar's Palace and said they are all very nice in there. They seem to keep a lot in stock, too. I have the Damier Speedy 30. I'm about 5'7" and I think it works for me. The 25 is cute, too, just a lot smaller zipper on top to get in and out of the bag. Whatever you decide, have a great time and here's to hoping you'll win at least enough to buy some LV!:cool:
  3. Oh so jealous! Yes, the LV in Caesar's Palace seems to be the best store there (at least IMO). I'm 5'6 and a size 8 and carry the 25. I want a big bag, but I guess not in the speedy style. Have fun on your trip and post pictures when you get home!
  4. Have a great trip. The 30 is my favorite size.
  5. Let me know how it is maxiemoo! I'm leaving Dec 15 for 6 days and staying at the Venetian. Come back with all the store details! and pics!