Can't wait for my City INDIGO bag

1. HI guys... guess what... I finally find my dream bag...:nuts: a brand new city bag in 2005 INDIGO color.... I'm sooo excited... I'll post pics once I received it....
  2. Woweeee! Where'd you find it?! Can't wait to see photo's ;)
  3. I got it from another PF member.....I thrusted her that it's still brand new since I know that she has so many other gorgeous bags...
  4. OOOH! Lovely :love: congratulations again, can't wait for photo's!! :smile:
  5. Wow, that is a very nice colur! You will love it!!!
  6. Wow so jealous! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  7. That is fantastic! Congratulations, and I can't wait to see it!!
  8. Wow! Congrats, I can't wait to see pics!
  9. I've just send the payment 2 days ago & the seller should received the payment yesterday.. but I haven't hear anything from her. I've tried PM her twice, but still no answer... should I worried? Pleaseeee help me..... it's gonna be my first time buy it from this forum....I'm a bit worry now.. any advice? thanks...
  10. sweetie you'll get your bag soon..maybe the seller is just need to panic;)
  11. Don't worry at the moment. I would be patient for one day more and then you could email once more. Maybe the seller is busy and could'nt check the bank-account yet. I'll cross my fingers that you will receive your new baby very soon ;)
  12. I bought my apple city from the same seller. She is a pretty busy girl, but dont worry, you'll get your bag. OH, Congrats!! I have and Indigo twiggy. Its a BEAUTIFUL rich color.
  13. Thanks guys.. for reassuring me... I guess I'm too panic or just too excited to get the bag... I'll keep you posted....
  14. Oh wow, congrats! I was interested in it too. But then she told me she'd sell it to me for an insane amount of money after liking my initial offer and didn't send pics. Communication wasn't that great but I am happy for you. I hope you love your new indigo! Pics pics pics! :biggrin:

I had to appease my desire for an indigo anyway and found one in the first! I can't wait either!
  15. ooo... so sorry murasaki... but hey... you have one gorgeous color there... the eggplant... love that color... gorgeous...