can't get you out of my head.

1. regardless of the fact that i've gotten two small LV pieces within the past two weeks, i still want more! its a curse i swear... i've been toying with the idea of adding an alma to my collection, but get so excited over the thought of owning the cerise sac plat. i have been searching for a speedy but the 25 is a little too small for my tastes. the sac plat is so querky, especially with the large and in charge cherries. i have never seen anyone carry one in person. if anyone has one can you please post a pic of you with it, so i can get a better idea of how it looks on? thanks! :wlae:

2. I know what you mean...it never ends.

I don't have a cerises sac plat, but I wanted to say that the last time I was in the Atlanta store, they said they had a few left. You may not want to wait too long, if you decide you want one.

3. There is a picture of a cerises sac plat in post #41 in the Visual Aids thread (from Star3777's amazing collection)--it looks so cute!

4. Here are pics of STAR3777 with her Sac Plat (STAR, I hope you don't mind):

nc 177.jpg nc 185.jpg nc 190.jpg nc 240.jpg
  5. I think this is such a cool bag.

6. thanks for the heads up! i use to live in GA, so the three LV boutiques there have a special place in my heart. :love:

7. thanks for the pics LV addict and tangle. they make me love the bag even more!

8. Lovely sac plat, the alma is hot too.
    The alma would be more classic.

9. the ceries are so big lol