Can't Decide!!!

1. I currently have 2 Damier Speedy bags - which I love - in Azur and Ebony...
    I am looking to purchase a Mono the Batignolles kind of old ladyish? Do I buy a Speedy? If so, what size? I can not decide for the life of me! Help!!!

2. The Batignolles is not old-ladyish 8) It looks great on anyone.

If you want a handheld bag, go for the speedy.
  3. Is the regular Batignolles a hand-held bag?
  4. No the bagtignolles is not old ladyish. It is a shoulder bag with light clothing on, with my winter coat on it becomes a handheld as straps a little to short If you are looking for mono there is also the tivoli, palmero, and 3 new releases in the next 2 months the Eva, montiguiel and the galleria to consider.
    I find I need to go to the store and try the bags on and see what calls to me.
  5. Batignolles is kind of cute, especially the horizontal one.
  6. im 23 and i have a batignolles horizontal, i certainly hope its not old-ladyish! lol!

since you have 2 handheld bags i would go for a shoulder bag, something different. maybe a popincourt haut or batignolles horizontal.
  7. Hmmm the new releases - is there anywhere I can see pics of those?
  8. I don't think Batignolles is kinda old ladyish... It's such a classic bag. I also like the Tivoli and neverfull.
  9. Considering that my 17 year old and my 21 year old both absolutely love their Batignolles Horizontal, I don't think they're old ladyish at all. LOL! Of course, I have one too, and I guess I might be old.

Seriously, it's a great bag! Especially for someone young!
  10. I don't think the Batignolles Horizontal is "old ladyish" at all .... or is any other LV bag, IMO. :nogood:

I'd go for the BH since you already have 2 Speedys.
  11. i lovveeee the regular little batignolles :smile:

the horizontal one is cute
  12. are you calling me old? lol

nah, I think the BH would look great on anyone! It's not as common as the speedy, so get the BH!
  13. I'm 22 and have a Batignolles & have received many compliments about how cute it is...
  14. If you don't have a Speedy yet, buy that one first - and then later the Batignolles. The Speedy is the ultimate classic LV bag! I recommend the 35.
    Regina :tup: