Can't decide which one to order - help!

1. I would like to get a new signature bag in a lighter color to go with my new "camel" colored toggle coat I just bought. I'm 45, a very casual dresser and would like a casual bag that I can use every day. Right now, I tend to carry my LV mono Speedy 30 or my Coach mini sig black/white large duffle most of the time. I usually take the same bag to work, the store, wherever... shoulder or hand-held doesn't matter.

So which one of these would you pick for a casual bag? I need help! :yes:

Thanks!!!!!

COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL
    Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL
    [​IMG]

COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE SATCHEL
    Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE SATCHEL
    [​IMG]

COACH HAMPTONS SIGNTATURE PERFORATED MEDIUM SATCHEL
    Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SIGNTATURE PERFORATED MEDIUM SATCHEL
    [​IMG]

COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE LARGE CARRYALL
    Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE LARGE CARRYALL
    [​IMG]

CARLY LARGE SIGNATURE BAG
    Coach - New CARLY LARGE SIGNATURE BAG
    [​IMG]

2. The Carly is definitely more casual. But I am in love with Hamptons leather stripe satchel.

3. I like the COACH HAMPTONS SIGNTATURE PERFORATED MEDIUM SATCHEL .

Sheila

4. i LOVE the leather stripe satchel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I like the Carly but I lean toward that one in leather. My pick of those that you have listed is the leather stripe carryall. I love the stripes and the dogleash clasp on the front! Beautiful bag!

6. as much as i like the carly, i think that the COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL is more classic looking.

7. I really like the Coach Hamptons Signature Perforated Large Carryall.

Gorgeous bag!

8. Thank you all so much for the replies!!!

I need more opinions -- please keep commenting. :yes: I can't believe how hard this is for me to make a decision... LOL!

9. Love, love, love #3--the signature perforated satchel. In fact, I love it so much I think I'll get it!

10. My vote goes to the, COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE SATCHEL

But, I also really love the Carly, either way they are all beautiful. You can't go wrong with any of them
    :yes:

11. I thought waiting until morning to order would make a clearer choice... but I looked at all of them again and still can't decide! :p

Those who answered which one they like, it is almost evenly split... the leather stripe satchel got one extra vote.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...... which one to get?

12. I like the COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL and the CARLY.

13. I like the COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER STRIPE LARGE CARRYALL the best!

14. The Carly =]

because its casual and can b used all yr roundd and its really comfortable.

15. I love the first one and the last one.