Can't Decide. Khaki/Ebony ali or leather ali?

1. I just bought the medium chocolate carly and of course that's just not enough. Now I really want an ali. However, I don't know if it's better to get the k/e ali or leather ali. I'm a mother to a toddler and am expecting in Sept so I don't know how much I can baby my bags since I will have two babies of my own. However, does the sig ali look too busy. Also, do you they will keep making the Ali, or will it go away like the shoulder bag?
  2. leather!
  3. Khaki/ebony love this combination!
  4. I am partial to the leather but both are great and it's all a matter of taste.
  5. totally a matter of taste and what you want to put up with.. I had the khaki/ebony ali and loved the sig and leather combo, and it matches everything... but I returned it and have now orderd a brown leather ali.. just because I got the carly and do't want 2 sig bags.. I don't think you can go wrong either way, good luck!!
  6. I LOVE the Ali in the leather!!!!!!!! I am normally a signature girl, but the Ali in leather is GORGEOUS....I have 2 kids as well, and I only use signature bags b/c I cant baby the bag either! One day I will own a beautiful leather Ali!!!!!
  7. leather
  8. leather!
  9. I bought both! :graucho:
  10. I usually don't say this, but LEATHER! I just think it's soo gorgeous & you already have a sig. carly. The leather is timeless! :tup:
  11. I vote for leather! It's gorgeous and is very durable, especially when you have kids!
  12. leather...i love the ali in leather!!
  13. Leather!

It's timeless and won't ever look busy or not as stylish. It goes with everything, and is more understated.
  14. I had this same dilema
    it was between sign khaki/gold
    or leather whiskey.
    I picked the sign. because it is less heavy.
    It depends on what you prefer and how much
    you carry.
  15. leather