Can't decide btw reg Damier Speedy 25 or 30. I would love some advice!

1. I am about 5'4" and size 2/4, medium frame. I keep going back and forth between the regular Damier Speedy 25 and 30. I already have a Mono 25, which I sometimes feel like is a bit small (in size, not capacity--I don't carry all that much around), but the 30 seems too big on me. I'm afraid that I'm going to regret getting the 25 because it may look too "young" or cutesy when I'm older (I'm 26 yrs old). Just get the 30 and hope that I get used to the size? I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you!!

2. Since you already have a Mono 25, I'd get a Damier Speedy 30. :tup:

3. ^^ I agree. Good Luck.

4. I would go for the 30 as well ... nice to have the option of having two sizes.

5. I would go for a damier speedy 30 since you have the 25 already. I am shorter than you 5'2, 105 lbs. and own mostly speedy 30 bags. I don't think it looks big on me at all.

6. 30 for sure, fab size, fab bag!

7. I am small frame, and about 5'2, I prefer 30 since I think 25 is small even for me.

8. I vote for a 30 also. :tup:

9. Get the 25.

10. I'm 5'2 and prefer the 30, the 25 just looks small on me, I'd rather have a larger bag.

11. I have the mono 25 (and I am older than 26 :rolleyes: ), but since you already have that one ~ I would go for the 30.

A little variety is good, right?

12. I have the 30....5'2", size 2, and I think the 25 just doesn't look right.

13. i agree with getting the 30 based on having a different size option, since you have a 25 already.

14. damier speedy 30 :tup:

15. Ummm I'm going to enable you to get the 25 but you have 25 already so better to get the 30 so have something different!!!!unless you're so in love with 25 (like me) but then you wouldn't be here post this question right?
    I'd say get the damier 30 for fall and winter to come and it's spacious enough more accessories for winter!!!Good Luck with your next purchase!!!