Cannot clean black LV handles

Thanks guys, I called LV and decided I'm just going to replace all the vachetta. The nearest store is 2 hours away so I think I'm going to try the ME in the meantime. Thanks for all your suggestions ladies! Any more are always welcome!

since the seller didn't mention or provide pictures maybe you can ask for a partial refund you can tell the tell your going to have to take it into LV to have them replaced

Did you get a quote for the replacement? Just curious how much it would run. Are you doing the piping too?

I called and they told me I had to bring in in for them to quote. Which doesnt make sense to me, all the papillon bags have the same amount of vachetta on them, so they should know how much it would be for all, for just the handles, for just the pipng.... I do want to do the piping also. If I have to spring for one, I mine as well do it all and have it be brand new IMO!

The nearest LV is 2 hours away and I dont know when I'll have the time to go with the holidays coming up. It might just have to wait till after new years (which I'm NOT happy about!)

When I asked about replacing the triangles on my speedy (where the handles are attached to the canvas), they said they have to replace all four of the triangles and it would cost $60, and to replace the handles, the total would be $120 (I can't remember the exact amount, but it's close to $120).

I was also told over the phone that I needed to bring my speedy in to let me know. When I went to the store to buy my mirage I just asked them about it and they told me the price. I think they just want to make sure that we're not just some random caller asking :s.