Cannelle Jasmin or Cannelle Speedy 25?

1. I'm plotting my first epi purchase! :nuts: Which one do you think looks better? I already have a monogram speedy 30 so I don't know if I should have 2 speedys but the jasmin may be too hard and structured.
  2. :love: I love Jasmin shape, considering you already have mono speedy..go with jasmin
  3. Yeah... I second the vote for the Jasmin... :yes:
  4. You can never have too many Speedys, IMO..I have 5 and it'll be 6 after I get the Miroir one in December lol.
    But I'd definitely pick the Jasmin. I have the Mandarin one and I LOVE the don't really see it that much. I think the only one I've really seen is black.
  5. I heard that the jasmin holds less than the speedy. Will it hold a water bottle, wallet, kleenix, pocket mirror, and keys? Does it have more compartments? And is the stuff more easily assessible with the bigger zipper? Thanks!:happydance:
  6. I agree, you can never have too many speedy's....a timeless classic. :smile:
  7. You can never have too many speedies, get the speedy!
  8. Here is one vote for gorgeous and practical!
  9. Jasmin ! :yes:
  10. I vote for the speedy- but I'm terribly biased because, for some strange reason, I HATE the Jasmin :shrugs:
  11. My friend just told me that the jasmin looks old ladyish.:s :crybaby:
  12. I just got my Red Epi Jasmin, and I LOVE it!!! It's so classy and beautiful! I love the speedy as well, I have the mono 25, but since you already have one of that style, I say go for the Jasmin! You can always get the Epi speedy later..

I had thought this as well, but when you match it up with an outfit, it looks great!! I won't be able to post any pics till tomorrow night, I'm not at my house right now, but I would totally love to show you the bag with an outfit!! Have you checked out the Visual Aids thread ??
  13. JASMIN! it looks fabulous
  14. I saw the canelle in person today and I'm sorry to say that I DO NOT :yucky: like this color at all:shrugs: . As far as shape goes, go for the jaminse.
  15. jasmine is beautiful!