Cannelle is going to be discontinued.

1. Yesterday my SA told me, that Epi Cannelle is going to be ciscontinued soon. :tdown:
    If you, dear ladies, have a Cannelle bag on your wishlist - you have to buy it in the next time..
    I regret it, because I like that colour very very much! :sad:
  2. Seriously! :wtf: Thought that was a new color!?
  3. I don't think it was very popular, so out with the old and in with the new...I wonder what is going to replace it.
  4. Yes, I'm astonished too! I would order a Pont Neuf in Epi Cannelle with golden hardware. After waiting 2 weeks of an answer from Paris, yesterday my SA called me and he told me, that the answer from Paris arrived: Cannelle is going to be discontinued and the golden hardware could be ordered for black and red bags and no other colour.:sad:
  5. Yep, I agree.....out with the old and in with the new.
  6. I really like this color and the Myrtille too.
  7. Yes I know it, Canelle is no longer showed on LV website.
  8. I thought it was discontinued already. Oh well, too bad, they should have at least one brownish epi. But I agree, it wasa pretty dull colour.
  9. Agreed! Hopefully pink, that would be so PRETTY!
  10. um, yes it is, i was just looking at it.
  11. Wow, I'm happy that I still have my cannelle epi Alma and matching shoulder strap then!!!!!
  12. maybe the purple is the replacement? I'm not a fan of this colour so I'll be happy to see something new
  13. On the french website, you can't buy Canelle anymore on certain bags like Alma, or Speedy 25 for example.
  14. Yes I know, thank you. But I would a Cannelle bag with GOLDEN hardware (special order), and that's impossible to order....:sad:
  15. Was never a fan of Cannelle, I liked the brown colour in Mocha :heart:. I hope the much anticipated purple epi will replace this colour :nuts: