Candylicious giveaway...

1. Have they picked a winner yet for that gorgeous Chanel bag in the Candylicious giveaway? I'm never lucky enought to win anything but I'm anxious to see who does!!!
  2. I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they will let us know soon!
  3. *prays there were 835 pieces of candy*
  4. On the PurseBlog site, I believe they said they would announce it later this week. Hope that helps.
  5. I believe the contest ended just last night(someone correct me if I am wrong), and there seems to be a TON of entries to sift through, so I would imagine it might be a week or two before we find out. I can't wait to see who the lucky winners are!!
  6. Actually, I'm pretty sure they could just search the thread for the actual number of candies, then one digit lower, then two - or however much they need until they have three winners. That's what I did to make sure no one else had my guess!
  7. i did that too :smile:
  8. Didn't enter but good luck to every who did! Can't wait to see who wins it :biggrin:
  9. Thanks for asking- I was going crazy trying to find out the answer/winners thinking I just didn't know where to look! I know I way overguessed so I'll be crossing my fingers for another Chanel lover to win!
  10. On that note, where do they post contest results? I went into the contest archives and couldn't find the answers/winners anywhere. What am I missing?
  11. It says on the contest page "The winners will be announced and PM'ed on January 1st, 2008." It's still 10:41 PM Hawaii time so... hehe.
  12. From the Purse Blog:

Vlad and I want to wish you all a very happy and safe New Year! We rang in 2008 together in sunny South Florida with friends and family, lots of food, and much fun. We hope you all had a fabulous night and will have a safe, healthy, and prosperous 2008.
    Thank you for your support throughout 2007. Our website and forum have experienced tremendous growth thanks to all of you who keep coming back and contributing. We will be bringing you more exclusive interviews, giveaways, and handbags news in 2008!
    We will be back to our regular posting schedule tomorrow (and will announce the winners our of fabulous December giveaway later this week!!)
    Happy New Year!
  13. ^Ahh.. How exciting! Hehe.
  14. Exciting, exciting!!! Can't wait to see who is going to be the target of my envy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  15. OMG I am so excited to see who wins..... I want that bag so bad!!!!