Candace's little precious Coach family <3

Yes! I have been lucky enough to find some stuff at the PX and aafes.com! :biggrin: What branch are you in? Are you in Iraq? Hope you are staying safe :flowers: and I can't wait to see pictures. I will miss all my stuff next year when we are deployed :shame:
Oh and yes those gold flats are gold! They are calfskin embossed with the gold metallic print. They are very comfy, you could find some on ebay probably!:tup:

I am Army too. I was active duty until last year and now I play part-time.:smile: I am in the Horn of Africa right now as a contractor, so I feel like I never left the service. lol.

I am sooo scared to shop on Ebay! *Cringe*. I do love those though.:love: You've got great taste! :woohoo:

I am Army too. I was active duty until last year and now I play part-time.:smile: I am in the Horn of Africa right now as a contractor, so I feel like I never left the service. lol.

I am sooo scared to shop on Ebay! *Cringe*. I do love those though.:love: You've got great taste! :woohoo:

If I weren't in college when I enlisted, I probably would have gone on active duty...but I guess things work out for a good reason because I couldn't find a better guard unit anywhere! And I'm a full time technician too, so it kind of feels like I'm as close to AD as I will ever get...and I am good with that :tup: My DH was on active duty, and it was a great time for him, but he definitely likes our situation in the guard much better. We just had a guy leave our unit to be a contractor, and last I heard he doesn't regret it at all! Do you like it?

As for the shoes...well most Coach shoes aren't faked that I have seen...that would just be too nuts. but if you are worried...you could pm me with the link and I will help you authenticate it...there are some great sellers on there who buy all the dept store sale shoes and sell them on ebay.

If I weren't in college when I enlisted, I probably would have gone on active duty...but I guess things work out for a good reason because I couldn't find a better guard unit anywhere! And I'm a full time technician too, so it kind of feels like I'm as close to AD as I will ever get...and I am good with that :tup: My DH was on active duty, and it was a great time for him, but he definitely likes our situation in the guard much better. We just had a guy leave our unit to be a contractor, and last I heard he doesn't regret it at all! Do you like it?

As for the shoes...well most Coach shoes aren't faked that I have seen...that would just be too nuts. but if you are worried...you could pm me with the link and I will help you authenticate it...there are some great sellers on there who buy all the dept store sale shoes and sell them on ebay.

Active Duty was a hoot. I loved it but I was burnt out by the time I got out. I too have a great Reserve unit. I was worried that the comraderie would not be the same you know? But I think it is stronger actually!
As for contracting, the money is great, but some folks resent that you make more than they do and there's little job security. But the freedom to say "You know what? I quit" has done wonders for my morale. :P

Okay, I'll take you up on that offer to help authenticate. Thanks Candice! I'm going to go hit up Ebay now :smile:

And sorry for hijacking your thread!:shame:

Quite the collection you have here!!! I think Coach makes some of the nicest ballet flats out there. Coach also has the best pinks around- my favorite pair of shoes in my closet are fuschia suede Coach flats with scalloped edges and a bow on the toe. They have been worn to death, but I :heart: them.

Thanks for sharing your expanding collection!!