Cancun LV

1. My husband and I alond with another couple will be going to Cancun in about two months. I know that they have an LV boutique there but have never had the chance go in. Has anyone here ever been and what is your expierence? Thanks

2. Nope, I wonder the prices are cheaper w/the conversion to Pesos?

3. I went in June 2006! The SAs there are GREAT! :yahoo:really helpful and nice! i bought my perfo wallet there and my friend got her cerise agenda! They have quite a nice selection there.

4. I haven't been to the store, but Cancun is SOOOO much fun!

5. I LIVE IN MEXICO AND I HAD GONE TO LV STORE IN CANCUN A COUPLE OF TIMES, THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION, I BOUGHT MY BASTILLE THERE IN PESOS IT WAS 13,000 IT'S THE SAME PRICE IN USA, WHERE IT'S 1,100 + TAXES. IN CANCUN STORE YOU COULD ALSO PAY IN AMERICAN DOLLARS (IN MEXICO TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE) SA MAY BE NICE BUT THE FIRST TIME I WENT SA WAS A LITTLE RUDE, MAYBE BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A EPI POUCHETTE, NEXT TIME WHEN I BOUGHT MY BASTILLE SA WAS VERY NICE.

6. No I haven't been to the Cancun one but I've been to many many foreign LVs. I love them. I'm adding another 2 LVs to my list in a few weeks. 5th avenue in NYC and Nashville!

7. I went in August 2006. Cancun itself is a blast! I had a great time there. But I was disappointed with the lV store there. It wasn't very big compared to the SF store and SCP. I was also disappointed to find that things were MORE expensive there. I was so excited as I thought things would be cheaper there. I can't remember exactly but I know the Speedy 25 was $650 there or so. And they charged 10% tax. It was weird some stores in that mall charged tax like LV but other stores like Cartier didn't charge tax and was cheaper than in the US. The mall was amazing in the Cancun backdrop but I wouldn't waste time going there. I'd rather stay on the beach. =P