Canada's Next Top Model: Cycle 2 (starts May 30)

1. Hosted by Jay Manuel.

I know not everyone has access to this show, but I thought it would be fun to discuss this one!

The Contestants:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. The Judges:

Nole Marrin (Creative Director)
    [​IMG]

Jeanne Beker
    [​IMG]

Yasmine Warsame
    [​IMG]

Paul Alexander
    [​IMG]

4. Oh I hope they show it in the US.

5. Me, too! And everywhere! The world wants to see skinny Canadian girls cry and get into fights, too!

6. The CW shows full America's Next Top Model episodes, so hopefully CityTV will do the same thing for Canada's Next Top Model!

7. I've got Canada's Next Top Model (in two weeks), but I'll describe everything so you ladies can join the fun, too!

I believe their theme song is,

What you got?

Na na na na na na na na na na na na

8. Highlights from the first episode are up on the Citytv's website!

9. Can I just say that this is already soooooo much better than last season....I guess this is what happens when you get an actual budget to play with!
    Also- is it just me, or does Jay do an eerily accurate version of Tyra when he is channeling her?

10. It's interesting how many countries want to buy rights too produce a show like the american one. That's great.

11. I'm not Canadian but my Canadian friends got me hooked on season one and I caught the premiere on YouTube the other day. My favorite contestant is definitely Cori. She's beautiful and has a great attitude, so she's my early pick to root for.

12. These girls are gorgeous. More so than many of the American's Next top Model contestants
    Mika, Mo and Gina are stunners

13. Highlights from the second episode are up on the Citytv's website!

14. I figured out how to post photos!

Cori

Episode 1
    [​IMG]

Episode 2
    [​IMG]

Gina

Episode 1
    [​IMG]

Episode 2
    [​IMG]