Canada Xpress International Post.. How many days?

1. My handbag got shipped I think yesterday? Xpress International Post in Canada. It's like an EMS service I think.. How many days do you think will it take to reach Hong Kong?? Will I be able to receive it on Friday? Or Monday next week? TIA! :biggrin:

2. I shipped out a package Canada Expresspost on July2nd to Hawaii and it was received on July 9th.
    Hope that helps.

3. Thanks for the info guys! :biggrin: (I was hoping I will receive it tomorrow... LOL.. I was just so excited. LOL!)

4. I've found Canada post to be really slow lately - but that might be just going to the States because they are super paranoid - customs often holds things - arrgh annoying!

5. ^Ohhh noo.. Really?! And they do update their tracking number sooo slowly... I just noticed...

6. My husband was in Canada on business for much of last year. We found that sometimes even express mail services took longer than anticipated s if you bag shows up a few days later don't be surprised.

7. I'm confused. Did you ship the bag or did someone ship to you?

EMS from HK to Canada usually takes about 4-5 business days. Canada Xpresspost usually takes about 7-10 business days for International except UK (which takes about 4-5 business days).

8. EMS is probably like Purolator in Canada.

9. Wow! It's soo fast! 3 Days only actually! I received the package yesterday! Thanks guys! :biggrin:

10. For future reference... You can track it on-line. If you have the tracking number....

11. ^Yes, I did tracked it online.. Hehe.. That's why I immediately went to the office last Saturday morning because I tracked it last Saturday morning that it was received last Friday afternoon at around 4PM.. I'm just soo afraid that my handbag will be lost in the office!