Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

ayla or LVaddict - I almost forgot about the thread... glad there's still interest in the Nov 11 date!!

Can either of you mods make this a sticky so we don't need to keep on trying to bump the thread up?

Looking forward to meeting you all when I'm in town!!

Programmed it into my cellie already!

(Yes . . . I said 'cellie' . . . don't judge me.)

I even set Sexy Back as the reminder ring.

I put the time in as 4:00. Is that okay? I'll change it if necessary.

Torontonians Unite! Woohoo!

I am definitely thinking about coming - even though I'm a rather new member on tPF, I'd love to meet other people with the same mindset as me! (ie splurging on bags that everyone else would disapprove of!)

Just to let y'all know - I posted a message on the Deals and Steals forum telling people this, but it might be wiser to let you guys know if you're from Toronto...I can get you a 10% discount on anything at Holt Renfrew, with the exception on Louis Vuitton so if anyone wants to buy something and want a discount...just let me know! =)

See my thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/my-contribution-pf-i-can-get-you-10-a-45969.html

Oh my gawd, I can just imagine a whole crowd of PF members walking along Bloor street, gathering in the stores and commenting about the bags. With the combined knowledge, we'd probably know more about them than the SAs! Hahahahaha!

Oh My God! How does everyone feel about dim sum? Because right around the corner from my place (on Yonge Street) there's this place called Cha Liu. (Untitled Document). The menu even says the place could be used for company gatherings. And the orders run from $4 to $8 each.

That place is SO GOOD!

I vote dim sum in there.

Ohh that would be fun! But Holt Renfrew Last Call is really far from the core - you might have to plan it out. The new Last Call at Vaughan Mills has a lot of stuff - and I mean bags - I picked up a Michael Kors for $125!!! But its really pink...
Just a word of warning - Hermes closes really early - like 5 or 6, and Chanel is not opened on weekends (I went on Sat and Sun and realized it the hard way) - so make sure you stop by those stores whenever you have time!

Just a word of warning - Hermes closes really early - like 5 or 6, and Chanel is not opened on weekends (I went on Sat and Sun and realized it the hard way) - so make sure you stop by those stores whenever you have time!

oh, Chanel is open on Saturdays :yes::yes::yes:. i went to Toronto on 9/9 with sma11cat and we went in

Can I be included in this meeting as well?

The more the merrier! We're thinking Nov 11, sometime in the afternoon - we were thinking of meeting around the bag stores - I agree, we should do food later if the stores are going to close... I'm open to anything - dim sum, whatever else...

I'm in a meeting till 2:15pm, so I can meet anytime after 3 pm!

OMG, we HAVE to go to Hermes... I've been on this Birkin mission (hard when the nearest one is in the next province!) and the ones I've been offered aren't what I want, so I defintely want to try my luck there - I'm hoping tPF will bring good karma - how can they resist a group of women with some kick-ass bags???:P

Yeux honnetes - if you're in a bind for driving back to NY, you can crash with me at my hotel for a night if you need to if the GTG ends up going later... work's paying, so I'm in a swanky place :wlae: