Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

This is coming together now!
Looks like Sat will work the best - so how about we go with Sat Nov 11 - late afternoon/dinner/drinks?

I just scanned the posts and it looks like we've got (I put maybe's by the people who weren't sure yet):
- tweetie (Kathryn)
- yeuxhonnetes (Sandra)
- LV_addict (Irene)
- ayla (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- Bag Fetish (sorry, don't know your real name!) - maybe
- shopalot (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- jag (Jill) - maybe if in town
- caitlin1214 (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- guccigirl2000 (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- fashionjunky (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- star3777 - maybe if in town

I think this is a great number for a GTG - do the TO ladies have any suggestions where to meet/go?

See what I miss hanging out in all of the LV and B-Bag forums and never checking out "general discussion":lol:
Thanks Irene for letting me know about this..I am IN!
(Stylefly=Patricia)
Now what to start saving for...:graucho:

I think this is a great number for a GTG - do the TO ladies have any suggestions where to meet/go?[/quote]

In front of Louis Vuitton on Bloor Street & there is a Starbucks right across just my suggestion

It's just that it's kind of small (the Starbucks) - we need extra chairs for bags after all !! :graucho:

& does that mean you'd be coming Pisda ? Cause the more the merrier ! :yahoo:

But I think somewhere in the Yorkville area would be great !

tweetie said:
This is coming together now!
Looks like Sat will work the best - so how about we go with Sat Nov 11 - late afternoon/dinner/drinks?

I just scanned the posts and it looks like we've got (I put maybe's by the people who weren't sure yet):
- tweetie (Kathryn)
- yeuxhonnetes (Sandra)
- LV_addict (Irene)
- ayla (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- Bag Fetish (sorry, don't know your real name!) - maybe
- shopalot (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- jag (Jill) - maybe if in town
- caitlin1214 (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- guccigirl2000 (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- fashionjunky (sorry, don't know your real name!)
- star3777 - maybe if in town

I think this is a great number for a GTG - do the TO ladies have any suggestions where to meet/go?

My name is Caitlin. (The 1214 is my birthday.)

For a place to eat, could it not be too expensive, ladies? (Obviously not a McDonald's) but I'm looking at the list of restaurants. What about an English pub? (There's one called The Spotted Dick.) Here's a list of restaurants available: Bloor-Yorkville

Also, could it not be towards the end of November? (I'm trying to get home for American Thanksgiving . . . oh my God! I'll have TWO Thanksgivings!)

Bag Fetish said:
does that mean you think we know each other ?

LOL - I suppose I don't have ESP! :P

Meeting in front of LV might work, then going somewhere for dinner/drinks afterwards?
The only thing I was worried about is that it'll be a Sat night, and we'll probably need reservations since it looks like there'll be close to 10 of us!

Hmmm, I started this GTG thread since that's the weekend I'm in town for business and it seemed like a good opp to meet (and go shopping!), and Nov 11 seems to work for a lot of gals. It's also a long weekend - hopefully you can still come Caitlin!

tweetie said:
LOL - I suppose I don't have ESP! :P

Meeting in front of LV might work, then going somewhere for dinner/drinks afterwards?
The only thing I was worried about is that it'll be a Sat night, and we'll probably need reservations since it looks like there'll be close to 10 of us!

Hmmm, I started this GTG thread since that's the weekend I'm in town for business and it seemed like a good opp to meet (and go shopping!), and Nov 11 seems to work for a lot of gals. It's also a long weekend - hopefully you can still come Caitlin!

what time are we planning to meet and how late is it going to go? i may not be able to stay too late just because i'll be driving 2.5 hrs alone from Buffalo up to Toronto :sad:.

Finally! A Canadian Ontario/East purse meeting, I will try to make it over to TO at that time and meet you all, will keep an eye on this tread and will let the organisers know closer to the day.