Canada/Toronto tPF meeting???

shopalot said:
This sounds like so much fun!
You can count me in!!!
Star is that the Hilton near the airport?

Yay ! I'm so glad, another Torontonian ! I was kind of sad when this thread sunk like a Fox pilot show so it's exciting to see that people are interested ! :love:

jag said:
We definitely need to meet up!!! I was supposed to go this weekend, but we might not go now. But we usually go once a month or so!!!

BUt as for the PF meet up- anytime after the Jewish holidays is good! So just let me know a date when its good for everyone, and I will do my best to be there!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Yes ! I am so excited ! :yahoo:

(finally, people that don't think I'm bonkers !)

Count me in! I'm a Torontonian now! (dual citizenship . . . I've joined the Eh? Team!)

My apartment's right off York Street.

I don't have a car, but I'm really close to the subway!

OMG - I'm so happy the thread got back up again! I was thinking I was one of the few who wanted GTG!

Anyhoo - I checked my tentative meeting schedule and it looks like Thurs Nov 9 in the evening or Sat Nov 11 late afternoon/evening would work for me... what do you ladies think about those options?

Yay - I hope this works out!

tweetie said:
yeuxhonnetes - Would love to meet you in person if you could come up from Buffalo... you sound very much like me (LOL at your spelling pet peeve and I love your bag collection!)

i'd love to go:wlae:, since it's only 2.5 hrs drive up from Buffalo.

tweetie said:
Anyhoo - I checked my tentative meeting schedule and it looks like Thurs Nov 9 in the evening or Sat Nov 11 late afternoon/evening would work for me... what do you ladies think about those options?

tentatively, i don't have anything planned for November yet, so right now i'd say i can do Sat Nov 11. i have choir and accappella rehearsals on Thursdays from 4-8PM